Apple’s wireless Bluetooth mouse, the Magic Mouse, is very easy to set up.
How-to Connect the Magic Mouse
Verify that Bluetooth is On
1. Go to your Launchpad, click on “System Preferences”, and open “Bluetooth”
2. Enable Bluetooth if it is not already enabled
1. Turn on the Magic Mouse. It will automatically go into discovery mode so your computer can detect the device
2. After the Magic Mouse is recognized, click on “Pair” next to the device’s name
3. The Magic Mouse will now be connected with your computer